Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Gobble.. Gobble

Hello! Sorry I missed ya last week! Life has been CRAZY! Any how... I got my assignment for thanksgiving dinner today! I was thinking pie, rolls, chips.. You know.. Food.. What I got was a game for the kids??! So.. After work, kids, homework and whatever else I need to do this week I also have to come up with a fun game for the kiddos! Thank GOODNESS for pintrest!  Just in case any of you need games/ activities for your little's this thanksgiving I found some ideas we could all use! I threw in some food ideas too! Enjoy! Have an AMAZING Thanksgiving and 4 day weekend!! See ya'll next week! P.S- If any of you are looking for Christmas music on the radio its on channel 100.3!



Entertain the kids while you're in the kitchen with a fun and easy Thanksgiving Game: Turkey Bowling!:               Stuff the Turkey Game. Perfect for preschool or elementary school Thanksgiving parties! This is so easy to make, and the kids have a blast stuffing the turkey! - http://KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com:                FREE printable Thanksgiving Bingo game || Gift of Curiosity:


         Create a healthy fruit platter for Thanksgiving in the shape of a turkey using a pear, grapes, apples, bananas, and chocolate covered raisins!:      Adorable Turkey veggie tray & dip layout. Gobble till you wobble!  Thanksgiving veggie tray:    Turkey Treat Bags With Printable Tags. Put any candy or fun goodies inside these cute bags to give out to friends and family on Thanksgiving:

No comments:

Post a Comment