Monday, February 1, 2016

Monday- Manning VS Newton

Hey CC peeps! As the whole world knows this weekend is the sporting event of the year!!! Super Bowl! In honor of that I'm going to be doing something a little different this week. Now football may not be everyone' thing, and that's totally ok! for example, my mother in law couldn't care less about football! But... She throws a SUPER fun party for it every year!! So if your throwing a party for the game, the halftime show, and the commercials. Or if your throwing a party as an excuse to throw a party, eat, and talk. I'm going to help you throw the party that will be the talk of the town! I'm more of the eat and talk person! I mean.. I like to watch the game, the halftime show is always good, and the commercials kill me every year! But for those that know me.. Eating and talking is sort of my thing!! Any who... Don't forget to tune in EVERY day this week to see what my tip of the day is!!! Until tomorrow..!



                                                    The one and only, CC Blogger


                   Super Bowl 50 Broncos - Carolina Panthers:

3 comments:

  1. OK ready for this week. Yes it is true I'm towing a party and not sure who is even playing. I think the Broncos

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK ready for this week. Yes it is true I'm towing a party and not sure who is even playing. I think the Broncos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Team Michael Oher all the way!!!!! Go Panthers!

    ReplyDelete