Friday, February 12, 2016

LoVe Is In ThE aIr!

Hey all! Here we are days before Valentine's Day and love is in the air! Candy being bought, cards made and flowers delivered! Our little's had the cutest parties with their friends today. Spirits have been high. But.. As I was setting out my gift to my hubby I was thinking, what about my babies? How can we involve our kiddos in what is considered '' the most romantic holiday of the year''?! Well.. You guessed it! I went on a great pintrest search looking for ideas on how to spend Valentine's as a family from here on out. Unfortunately for them, I found such cute ideas that my children may never experience a Valentine's date until they're married! HeHe! (JK) I don't  know how I'm going to narrow it down to just a few a year?! Let me know what your favorite ideas are or any that you already have! Remember no school on Monday so see ya bright and early Tuesday morning!

                                                    Love, The one and only CC Blogger
                         
                                                   P.S- Tune in Monday for a special Presidents day post!

1) http://moreexcellentme.com/8-fun-ways-to-spend-valentines-as-a-family/
2)http://harvardhomemaker.com/category/parenting/traditions/
3)http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/2014/02/a-valentines-dinner-for-the-whole-family-with-free-printables.html




Fun Valentines traditions to start with your family. These are such fun and creative ideas !:  What Do I Love About You… A Fun Family Tradition on Valentine's Day by Harvard Homemaker:          

Valentine's dinner printables, menu, and decoration ideas! Make the holiday a fun family event :-):


No comments:

Post a Comment