Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Learning With Legos

Hey CC Family! Before we get started I want to send a shout out to Miss Becky for the tip/request on todays topic! FYI... I LOVE requests!! If you have something on your mind that you'd like to learn about, teach, or laugh at. Let me know! Leave me a comment on my blog, Facebook, at the front desk of your center or shoot me an email! ( ashleyk@childrensclassic.net) You're the reason I'm doing what I do so it would be GREAT if I can talk about things you'd like to talk about, instead of something I want to talk about! Any whoo, now that we've got that out of the way lets get started! Becky sent me a picture of how to teach math with Legos. My first thought.. where the heck was this idea when I was failing math class!?! My next thought.. My kids would absolutely love to learn with a hands on activity like that! Especially when the subject is boring old math. So after a little research I found teaching with Legos goes WAY beyond math! You can teach spelling, reading, sorting, science and more! So for any looking for more entertaining ways to teach your mini how to do their homework, here's a couple tips for ya! Until next time!!
                                        
                                                                            Love,
                                                                           Your CC Blogger                   


Building Sight Words Activity

















                

No comments:

Post a Comment