Monday, January 4, 2016

New Year, Same Season!

                                                


These wooden DIY outdoor winter and Christmas decorations are adorable! I love the reindeer, I want him!:
Winter Porch Decor

                                         HaPpY NeW YeAr!!!!

Hey there cc family!! I hope everyone had an awesome holiday weekend! Now that we're all back to reality I find myself scrambling for fun winter activities that aren't based on Christmas. My kids are getting crazy, my recipes are over used and my house is so bare without Christmas decor! So of course.. Back to pintrest we GO!! Hopefully people can put some of these ideas to good use! 
                                       Love, Your CC Blogger



                                          P.S  BUNDLE UP!!! 



Haha this is soooooo cool I have never seen a snowman like this before!!!:
Funny Snowman

                                                                                                 
Winter Bucket List- free printable -- Now, if only I lived in a place where it snowed...Dilemmas!!:
Bucket List
This Chicken Noodle Soup Casserole is the definition of comfort food! A perfect weeknight dinner!:
://www.wineandglue.com/chicken-noodle-soup-casserole.html 
                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment