Friday, December 18, 2015

SO Darn Cute

I was sitting right outside the kindergarten door yesterday morning when all of the sudden I heard this! Talk about make my heart smile! This is was one of my favorite parts about having my kids attend here!  I loved watching the respect they had for the flag as it was in front of them. I loved seeing the excitement when miss Melanie told them it was time so stand and say the pledge. But my favorite part was the answers they gave when I asked them why they think we should say the pledge of allegiance everyday.  


Taviyon: Because we are thankful for the flag!

Autumn: Because it is the United States of America

Ryker: Because we like it!

Jaylee: Because we are thankful and we are dang cool! ( my fav)

Jack: It helps us to feel good about our country!


I personally never thought about why we say the pledge of allegiance. I grew up saying it everyday through Jr. High and every Monday through high school. It was just what we did and I loved it! I'm so grateful that my kids get to go to a school where they still value the importance of the pledge of allegiance! Hope this video of these cute little kiddies makes you happy!
                    Love, Your
                     CC Blogger

2 comments:

  1. I have personally fought for our country and I love that somewhere still allows them to say it! Thank you for helping reinforce a sense of pride for our country in our children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CC Blogger...that is the cutest story, thanks for sharing! Keep blogging like this and I will keep tuning in! :) I never thought about the Pledge of Allegiance and why we said it...hummm it did make me go way back! Also, to think that these tiny preschoolers can answer so intelligently when they were asked is a true blessing. I could not answer it, I am still stuck on stupid!!

    ReplyDelete