Monday, May 2, 2016

TeAcHeR ApPrEcIaTiOn

A teacher takes a hand, opens a mind and touches a heart. I just love this teacher's quote! This would be a great quote to place on your classroom door! :): Hello there CC family!! Super fun week this week! Its teacher appreciation!! If you're anything like me, this task can get a little overwhelming! Tying to find the perfect gift that says how much we appreciate them, without breaking the bank can be a hard task! So... I hit up pintrest and found some SUPER cute ideas that can be done at a fare cost!
As you prepare your gift for your special teacher remember that whether you have 1 teacher or 3. A toddler or a 6th grader at any age our children are being taught by a wonderful person!  Whether they teach at our center or in an elementary school. One thing I know is for sure is a teacher is the only person that's losing sleep over other peoples children!
I hope these ideas help! I know I'm using a few of them!
Love, Your CC Blogger





RedBox Teacher Appreciation Printable:          Friday Inspiration: Teacher Appreciation Week!:       

eighteen25: I Have To Ad-Mitt You're a Sweet Teacher:            Practical Teacher Appreciation Gifts- fun gift ideas that teachers will actually USE!!! www.TheDatingDivas.com: www.TheDatingDiva...

No comments:

Post a Comment