Monday, May 16, 2016

Hey CC Family!! As most of you know our Pre-k and Kindergarten graduations are coming up next week and if your kids are anything like mine it's a pretty dang big deal!! So.. Naturally they expect gifts on their bi day! now, my sweet in laws have the cutest tradition where they each pick a cute book and write a personalized msg for the little graduate. I personally LOVE that because its something they can keep forever! Last year I gave my little graduate some flowers and a candy ley for her graduation ceremony, it was SUPER cute but I got to thinking, with the money I spent to make that I could have gotten her something meaningful that she could keep and look back on later. ( I know how boring) I started my search and came up with some pretty dang cute ideas for not only my little graduate but also things I may start for the other kids in my life as well! Hope you enjoy these! See ya at graduation!!

                                  Love, Your CC Blogger





Class of 2029 shirt,kindergarten T shirt,first day of school photo prop,preschool graduation gift, high school graduation year,grow years by ElainesCrafts on Etsy:         Oh, the Places You’ll Go signed every year by your child’s teacher. | 26 Incredibly Meaningful Gifts You Can Give Your Kids:                Great for grand kids, too! Put a few 20 dollars bills in the album a year and give it to your child as a graduation gift. That way you dont drain your bank account as graduation gets closer, you have already started saving for it since the birth! I LOVE this idea although I'm already a little behind!:


To Help Your Kids:   Super schönes Abschiedsgeschenk für den Kindergarten, Kita oder eine liebe Lehrerin. Die Kinder aus der Gruppe zeigen, was sie später mal werden wollen. #Geschenkidee #Kita #Abschied:      Just ask your child every year!


last day of school...holding a picture of the first day of school.  What a good idea!:  Again you would do this every year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment