Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy St. Patrick's day!!! This day always leaves a bittersweet feeling in my family! Every year my kids think " We will catch that leprechaun for sure this year!" We still haven't caught him but boy did he do a number to our living room! I think our cute kids at school today got that same feeling as they searched our schools to see if anyone had caught him! From green breakfast to rainbow cupcakes and leprechaun traps we have seen it all today and I am so happy that I get to be a part of it every year! I hope you enjoy some of the pictures we were able to capture while watching our kiddos enjoy this super fun and exciting holiday!

                                                                     Love, Your Favorite Leprechaun
                                                                               AKA CC Blogger
                                        
 










No comments:

Post a Comment