Thursday, March 31, 2016

April Fool's!

We are rapidly approaching one of my favorite days of the year, April fool's day!! Its one of my favorites for two reasons, one: It's my little mans birthday meaning its the day I became a mommy! ( So obviously I love it) Two: Any day I can pull a practical joke on someone and get away with it is ALWAYS a good day! I know that some people weren't blessed with the ability to pull a joke from their ear so.. today I'm going to share some GREAT practical joke ideas that are sure to get you're office rolling and you're families having a great time! I wish this day could last forever or that we could have a fool's day once a month but... We cant so Ill get as many of these pranks in as I can in a 24 hour window! PLEASE share picture's, stories, or ideas of what you pulled on someone!

                          HAVE FUN!!!!
                                                           Love,
                                                                  Your CC Blogger


 Crazy Prank Ideas (14 Pics) | Vitamin-Ha www.vitamin-ha.com630 × 630Search by image Funny Prank Collection (51 Pranks):        Fun prank for friends and family. they do #1 or #2 and it flashes right back at them! but make sure you make the cling wrap very tight no wrinkles!!!:        April Fools prank:

 Some of these may end Messy?!

                    




No comments:

Post a Comment