Friday, January 6, 2017

BRR...

Hey Hey everyone!! I hope ya'll had an awesome holiday!! Sorry I have been a little MIA lately but.. Mom life has me CRAZY with one thing after another these days!! Anywho..  It has been a chili month but when I took my kiddos to school this morning is was -5!! Umm... That's so NOT awesome! If your kids are like mine too much inside time makes them crazy, which makes me crazy!! And of course its Friday so they'll have a ton of inside time! Fear not! I have found some yummy meals, treats and some fun indoor activities for the fam to enjoy this freezing weekend! Enjoy and talk to ya next week!
 
                                                        Love, Your CC Blogger
 
 
This sounds good with all the cold rain and cold weather we are having in May!!!!:):      chicken and rice soup recipe- now that it's getting colder, I'm gonna be eating a lot more soup:         
 
Igloo made out of a milk jug & cotton balls. The penguins are made out of acorns. Winter kids craft:    Snowman Ball Sort:  The perfect way to keep toddlers busy in the winter while encouraging color recognition!:   
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just wonder did you cook any of the meals? Which one did you like the most?

    Regards from Job Searching Mom

    ReplyDelete