Monday, October 3, 2016

Stranger Danger

Hey family! With Halloween and other fall festivities just around the corner I thought what better time than now to talk to our kids about stranger danger and safety in numbers! My kids LOVE to walk home from school and church with their friends! They think its so cool! My son also thinks he's old enough to go trick or treating with his friends and no adult! Letting my kids do those things gives me total heartburn! until now.. I have found some awesome tips and lessons on how to teach our kids about strangers without scaring them!  We now are going to have a family night based on those lessons! Will  I still worry? ALWAYS! But I'm hoping that after talking to and teaching them I'll less worry and more confidence! Trick or Treating alone is still a no but.. the others are ok by me!  Hope you guys find this just as useful as I did!  Stay Safe Friends

this illustrates that those who have badges or who are cops are 'safe.' If you look at the man in the middle section-he is wearing a trench coat-a tale sign of a true thief.: https://www.stayathomemum.com.au/my-kids/behaviour/stranger-awareness/

- Exactly What is the Very Best Non-Lethal Self Defense Gadget To Carry? CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT... http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GJ0TWEK:   what is a thumbnail:  what is a safe stranger:   Halloween Safety tips for your trick-or-treating adventures! {free printable download} | Cardstore Blog: Are you a safe Trick or Treater? kids rules halloween trick or treat safety:

No comments:

Post a Comment